- No helmet, NO START
- No sign-on, NO POINTS
- Timekeeper’s word is FINAL
- Competitors must have a current CI licence, limited competition or higher
- All events £3 entry fee
- All riders must sign up to marshal at least one event as outlined on marshal rota.
- Points will be awarded as follows: 1st-50 pts; 2nd- 48 pts; 3rd-46; etc.
- Club Time Trial Championship will be decided on the most points accumulated by each competitor over any 4 out of the 5 events.
- Club Road Race Championship will be decided on the most points accumulated by each competitor over any 4 out of the 5 events.
- Club Hill Climb Championship will be decided on the combined time over the two events. The winner will be that of the lowest combined
- Club Overall Championship will be decided on the total points accumulated by each competitor over all three of the above Championships, but excluding
one event in each category, ie Total Club Championship Points per rider = Best 4 Road Races + Best 4 Time Trials + Best Hill Climb.
- Note riders will be awarded 25 points for taking part in each Inter Club event.
- Any OWCC member who is planning on taking part in the OWCC racing league, must register to marshal at least 1 event.
- Points will be awarded within the overall championship for the event which is marshalled through average points e.g If you race 4 races and average
18 points for each of those races, you will be awarded 18 points for the race you have marshalled.
- If you are unable to marshal your chosen event, a delegate may be accepted and approval will need to be granted from the racing
- Each event has a set quota of marshals, once this quota is met, the event will no longer be available for marshal
Awards will be presented in at least the following categories:
- Overall Club Championship: Top three places
- Time Trials: Top three places
- Road Races: Top three places
- Hill Climbs: Top three places
- Best Improver over the year